Monday, June 22, 2009

Roses in the Cottage Garden

I've so enjoyed my time off from the craft show circuit, putterin' around in my little cottage garden. We've added a tiny building, and I just can't wait to decorate it in a shabby chic decor, perfect for little tea parties with the grandchildren. Hubby Phil built an arbor from vintage doors and we planted a vintage rose from his mother's garden, which is blooming so well! We're getting ready to head to Kutztown, PA for the Kutztown Folk Festival June 27 - July 5th! I've added greeting cards to my Girlie Girl Collection and they've been soooo popular.

I have a new website design ... nephew Mark, of PC Nation ... he's a whiz! I spent 8 months trying to do what he was able to do overnight it seems. Stop by to browse or shop at www.trimblecrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment